Thursday, June 23, 2011

Portland vacay

After we got back from Cabo, Kirk had to fly home the next morning to get back to work. I stayed for another week with my family because my cousin Leslie was getting married the following weekend. I had a great time hanging out with my family. We were able to spend quite a bit of time with Matt, Jen and Jackson. It was wonderful to see them. We also saw Stacey and Allan a lot. It is fun being pregnant at the same time as Stacey. She had a 3d ultrasound and we were able to get a peek of Connor! We spent a few days at my parents cabin on Harstine Island. Jake took his first boat ride, went swimming and played on the beach. My cousin Leslie's wedding was on Saturday 6/18 in Seattle. It was such a beautiful wedding and we had a great time.
After over 2 weeks away from home, Jake and I flew back on Monday. Up next, we are home for a week and then going to KC for the 4th of July!

Stacey and Jake at her graduation... congrats Stacers!


My little beach bum.


Jake and I walking on the beach.




I love this picture. Jake looks so innocent and sweet.


On the way to the beach with Grammie. He was so excited he wouldn't ride in his stroller, he ran the whole way.


Swimming in the community pool. It was a little chilly though. It was only about 70 outside, but when you are used to 95, it feels cold!


Having fun on Jake's first boat ride.





Helping Grampie drive the boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment