Thursday, June 23, 2011

BabyMoon!


Kirk and I decided that we needed a trip together before the new babe is born. So, we flew Jacob out to my parents in Portland, OR and then we flew on the next morning to Cabo, Mexico. We stayed at a resort called the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. It was so beautiful, but huge! You had to take golf carts everywhere because it was way too far to walk. We were there for 4 full days. Most of the time we spent by the pool and sleeping in and taking naps. One day, we took a shuttle to one of the main beach where we took a water taxi tour. It was such a wonderful, restful vacation that Kirk and I both needed. We can't wait to be able to do it again, but it may be a little harder with 2 kiddos!




Exploring a cave on Lovers Beach.

The arch of Cabo.


On the boat tour.


My handsome man.





Showing off my 26 week belly bump.


View from the balcony of our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment