Monday, October 17, 2011

7 weeks




It is hard to believe it has been 7 weeks since I had Luke! The weeks are just flying by. These boys are definitely keeping me busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I had forgotten how much I love having a little one. There is nothing better than the sweet snuggles from a little baby. I am just trying to savor every moment that Luke is this little, because I know how fast it goes by.

Luke is doing great. He is really starting to "wake up" and look around. He is also looking at us and smiling. He is such an amazing sleeper. He usually sleeps from 8pm-3am, he eats and goes back to sleep until about 7. It is so nice to only be getting up once during the night.
We have been trying to enjoy this last bit of warmth by being outside as much as possible. We take Jacob to the park almost every day and Luke just rides along in the Baby Bjorn. Luke usually has a fussy period from about 6-8 in the evenings. I'm not sure why, but other moms seem to think it is pretty common. We go to the Dr. next week for a check up and some shots. I don't think Luke is as big as Jake, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment