Monday, September 19, 2011

So in love!



Kirk and I are so in love with our new baby Luke. He is such a wonderful baby and we feel so blessed to have him. Here are some of the things we have been up to...

-Luke is eating every 2-3 hours during the day and at night every 4 hours. I really don't feel that tired because I feed him at midnight and 4am and he has been going back to sleep each time.
-He rolled over from his tummy to back twice when he was 2.5 weeks old. It was probably just a fluke, but I sure wasn't expecting such a little guy to roll already!
-He has probably 3 good awake times during the day. The longest is usually in the evenings for 2-3 hours. He isn't fussy though, just nice and quiet.
-Luke had some jaundice, so we have been to the Dr. probably 5 times already to get his levels checked. It seems to be resolving itself though.
- Jake is doing really well with Luke. He usually just goes about his own business, but he has given him a few hugs/kisses.
- We have been spending a lot of time at the local parks. Jacob loves to play and I love to get some of his energy out! We go at least once, sometimes twice a day. Luke just hangs with me in his front pack.

So awake. He has dark blue eyes.





Me and my boys!

My new little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment