Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vacation

Kirk, Jacob and I spent a week out with my family. The first weekend we spent at my parents cabin on Harstine Island. We then went back to my parents house in Washougal. We went out there for my cousin, Jacqueline's wedding and had a wonderful time seeing everyone and celebrating the Jacqueline and Clay. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. Kirk had to leave after 8 days, and Jacob and I stayed out there for 4 more days. We were able to meet our new nephew, Jackson while we were there. They are so close in age, I know they will be friends as they grow up! Here are some pictures from our trip...





Uncle Allan.

Dad and I at the dahlia festival. I know it sounds kinda dorky, but it was actually really fun and the flowers were amazing!

Jake and I with the flowers.



Jackson and Jacob. You know these 2 will be trouble in a few years!

Hanging with grampie. Dad was so sweet with Jacob. He would take him on his evening walks when Jacob would get fussy.


Just playing in the grass!

Our last night. We had a nice dinner at my parents house.

Jacob trying out the swing for the first time. He really liked it and then got tired and started nodding off.


Going for a walk. If Jacob is fussy, a walk usually always calms him right down.

Meeting Jackson for the first time.

Dad went and bought Jacob a life jacket. We ended up not taking him out on the water, but just in case, he was prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment