Monday, September 27, 2010

My baby is 6 months!

Wow!!! I know I say it with every new month that comes and goes, but, I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! He is such a blessing. Each new stage is so much fun! Here are some things he has been up to recently....

- Sitting up. He sits up really well now and likes to sit and play with his toys.
- Army crawling across the floor. He hasn't figured out how to get up on his hands and knees, but he is definitely mobile!
- He weighs 21 lb 2 oz.
- He is 28.5 inches long
- He is wearing 12-18 month clothes!
- Jacob and Mel (our dog) are great friends. He thinks she is just hilarious.
- He really loves eating his food in his high chair. We have tried quite a few foods and the only thing he doesn't like is peas (which I don't blame him....ick)
- He is a really happy baby and smiles and laughs all the time. He loves being tickled and having someone blow raspberries on his tummy.
- Jake loves watching Baby Einstein videos. I don't know what it is about those, but if he is fussy at all, they calm him right down.
- He had an appt with the cardiologist to check his VSD heart defect. They did an echocardiogram and it has closed on its own.... Way to go Jacob!!!

Jacob is a happy, healthy little boy and Kirk and I are so blessed to have him in our lives. Happy 1/2 birthday sweet baby boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment